If you are a physician that is accepts Empire BCBS Ohio members and requests services through AIM Specialty Health then this blog post is for you!
The following AIM Specialty Health phone numbers are effective 04/01/2022
|State||AIM phone number|
effective April 1, 2022
The old AIM Specialty Health Numbers will NO LONGER be active on August 15, 2022 and thereafter.
Physicians are encouraged to utilize self service via AIM is to use the ProviderPortalSM .
There physicians can:
- Check order status and view order history
- Print/save PDF of order summary
- Use multiple staff members to enter/view the practice’s orders
- Increase payment certainty
- Reference desk training and tutorials, including clinical criteria and CPT lists
To register your practice in ProviderPortal. If you are not already registered, go to providerportal.com to register.
Find this type of contact useful? Follow my blog for more medical billing and coding guideline changes, insurance network updates, medical and reimbursement policy changes and more!
Recent Blog Posts:
- MVP Health Plans: reimbursement of sick E&M codes billed w/preventative codes -05/01/23
- Michigan Medicaid: reimburses for Doula Services-01/01/23
- UHC NY Community Plan Referral requirement change-effective immediately
- UHC Oxford- updated Prior Auth changes 01/01/2023
- UHC Exchange Plans: diabetes medications coverage.