Upcoming live webinar:
Past Speaking/Live Webinar Events:
Date/Time: September 14th 2022 at 6pm PTS
- Let’s Talk about HBAI Services (includes current code changes)- Local AAPC Chapter Daytona Beach, FL
- Everything you need to know about HBAI Services, including code changes (2021 and beyond) SFHIMA- South Florida AHIMA chapter FL
Reviews: what people are saying!
What I Do
Specialties: ENT, Allergy/Asthma/Immunology, General Surgery, Orthopedics, HBAI Services, Modifiers
I offer Live/recorded Medical Billing and Coding guidelines educational Presentations for various Associations (AAPC, AHIMA, AMBA, BC Advantage Magazine)
WHO DO I WORK WITH?
Other Certified Professionals (AAPC, AHIMA, AMBA), Medical Billing Companies, Medical Associations, etc.
Find out more about my Past Projects.
Speaking Projects: Live Webinars for AMBA and recorded Webinars for BC Advantage Magazine, local AAPC Chapters.
Would like me to speak at your next event? Please visit my Speaking Projects Page to fill out a request form.
Have a question about my webinars/ presentations? Please email me at email@example.com
Find out about my services. Note: during COVID-19 Pandemic- all of my services are done via Zoom or Google Meets.
Study at your own pace. Whether you are new to the medical coding and medical billing field or a certified AAPC, AHIMA, AMBA professional, you will bill be able to find something here. Find the latest/current information on medical coding and medical billing guidelines. More on-demand training coming!
#medicalbilling, #medicalcoding, #training, #reimbursement, #medicalpolicies, #denials, #appeals
Most Recent Posts from My Blog
- UHC Oxford- updated Prior Auth changes 01/01/2023Starting 01/01/2023 Oxford will add and remove certain codes that require prior authorizations (commercial line of business). According the Oxford this change helps align their processes with evidence-based clinical guidelines. Some of the new codes that will be added are: […]
- UHC Exchange Plans: diabetes medications coverage.This change applies to members that have Individual and Family (Exchange Plans)1 and are on diabetes medication. As of September 1,2022 and thereafter UHC will no longer cover diabetes medications: Invokana® and Invokamet® Current Medication Coverage: UHC will cover these […]
- EmblemHealth Commercial Plan: Infusion POS Policy updateThis policy update applies to Commercial and Exchange EmblemHealth Plans and ConnectiCare Plans. This policy applies to ongoing Infusion maintenance treatment for members that are 21 years and older. Starting for DOS August 1, 2022 and thereafter, EmblemHealth will start […]