Current Speaking/Live Webinar Events/Presentations:
Past Speaking/Live Webinar Events:
- Let’s Talk about HBAI Services (includes current code changes)- Local AAPC Chapter Daytona Beach, FL
- Everything you need to know about HBAI Services, including code changes (2021 and beyond) SFHIMA- South Florida AHIMA chapter FL
What I Do
I specialize in interpreting Reimbursement/Medical Policies, Prior Authorizations, Current Medical Billing and Coding Guideline Changes (various insurance carriers)
I offer 1-1 Live Medical Billing and Medical Coding Training/Consulting Sessions, Speaking Engagements, and online on-demand training. Please visit my Services Page for more information.
WHO DO I WORK WITH?
Benefits Administration Companies, Physicians, Small/Medium Medical Groups, Other Certified Professionals (AAPC, AHIMA, AMBA), Medical Billing Companies, Medical Associations, Anyone else in the healthcare field.
Find out more about my Past Projects.
Speaking Projects: Live Webinars for AMBA and recorded Webinars for BC Advantage Magazine, local AAPC Chapters.
Would like me to speak at your next event? Please visit my Speaking Projects Page to fill out a request form.
Have a question about my webinars/ presentations? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out about my services. Note: during COVID-19 Pandemic- all of my services are done via Zoom or Google Meets.
Study at your own pace. Whether you are new to the medical coding and medical billing field or a certified AAPC, AHIMA, AMBA professional, you will bill be able to find something here. Find the latest/current information on medical coding and medical billing guidelines. More on-demand training coming!
#medicalbilling, #medicalcoding, #training, #reimbursement, #medicalpolicies, #denials, #appeals
Most Recent Posts from My Blog
- MVP Medicare Patients-KX modifierIf you are a physician that provides PT/OT/ST services to MVP Medicare Patients, then this blog post is for you! KX modifier should NOT be used when the member did not exhaust that member’s PT/OT/ST benefits. Claims that require a […]
- MVP NY Medicaid Patients: coverage for Farxiga tabletsIf you are a physician prescribing Farxiga for any of your patients that have NY MVP Medicaid Coverage, this blog post is for you! Farxiga may be considered for coverage when used for one of the applicable FDA-approved indications including: […]
- UHC- no more physical payment checks 06/01/222According to UHC as of 06/01/22 they will no longer issue physical checks to providers. In order for the providers to get paid they will have 2 options. Option 1: By May 18/22- provider can enroll into ACH with Optum […]