Upcoming live webinar:
Past Speaking/Live Webinar Events:
Date/Time: September 14th 2022 at 6pm PTS
- Let’s Talk about HBAI Services (includes current code changes)- Local AAPC Chapter Daytona Beach, FL
- Everything you need to know about HBAI Services, including code changes (2021 and beyond) SFHIMA- South Florida AHIMA chapter FL
Reviews: what people are saying!
What I Do
Specialties: ENT, Allergy/Asthma/Immunology, General Surgery, Orthopedics, HBAI Services, Modifiers
I offer Live/recorded Medical Billing and Coding guidelines educational Presentations for various Associations (AAPC, AHIMA, AMBA, BC Advantage Magazine)
WHO DO I WORK WITH?
Other Certified Professionals (AAPC, AHIMA, AMBA), Medical Billing Companies, Medical Associations, etc.
Find out more about my Past Projects.
Speaking Projects: Live Webinars for AMBA and recorded Webinars for BC Advantage Magazine, local AAPC Chapters.
Would like me to speak at your next event? Please visit my Speaking Projects Page to fill out a request form.
Have a question about my webinars/ presentations? Please email me at email@example.com
Find out about my services. Note: during COVID-19 Pandemic- all of my services are done via Zoom or Google Meets.
Study at your own pace. Whether you are new to the medical coding and medical billing field or a certified AAPC, AHIMA, AMBA professional, you will bill be able to find something here. Find the latest/current information on medical coding and medical billing guidelines. More on-demand training coming!
#medicalbilling, #medicalcoding, #training, #reimbursement, #medicalpolicies, #denials, #appeals
Most Recent Posts from My Blog
- MVP Health Plans: reimbursement of sick E&M codes billed w/preventative codes -05/01/23According to the latest announcement MVP Health Plan will change the reimbursement of sick E/M codes when they are billed on the same day as a preventative codes. This policy applies to Primary Care Physicians. According to the new reimbursement […]
- Michigan Medicaid: reimburses for Doula Services-01/01/23The new coverage policy applies to Medicaid, Healthy Michigan Plan, MI Health Link, MIChild, MaternityOutpatient Medical Services Programs. Effective 01/01/23 – Michigan Medicaid members that belong to the above mentioned programs will be able to receive services from a certified […]
- UHC NY Community Plan Referral requirement change-effective immediatelyAs per UniteHealthCare- NY community Plan -members will no longer require referrals to see specialists (most specialties). This change is made to help Primary Care Physicians with reducing administrative burden and make it easier for the members to see some […]