Starting, in the beginning of 2020, Emblem GHI PPO commercial members will receive new ID numbers and new ID cards.
The following changes will take place:
- New ID numbers will start with a letter K
- New ID numbers will have only 8 number spaces
- The last 2 digit numbers will reflect the # for each dependent (eg. 01, 02, 03)
- Will be subject to the radiation therapy and cardiology imaging (eviCore) programs
- Will be subject to HIP radiology and self referral payment policy.
GHI PPO (City of New York members) are not affected by this change.
Medicare PPO Members who are on Medicare Choice PPO network will have the new ID change but will not be subject to eviCore Programs.
The process is expected to continue through the end of 2020.