This new process is an auto-approval, that would streamline the first time initial HH request.
This policy change applies to all MVP Medicare Advantage Members requiring HH admissions.
Provider will have to send in their request through naviHealth.
The providers will receive 10 pre-approved visits, which would include the Start of Care (SOC) visit.
Starting 01/01/2021- naviHealth will utilize Change Healthcare’s InterQual home health criteria for continued stay requests, additional services, and recertification’s.
• naviHealth will provide educational webinars (Details to come)
What will the webinars include?
• An overview of the new HH auto-approval process
• A detailed look at the revised naviHealth HH authorization request form
– There will be an opportunity for questions & answers
Who should attend?
• HH agency billing/Insurance areas
• HH agency intake department manager
Please contact the naviHealth Senior Clinical Manager, Monica Bean at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Source: MVP fax Provider Communications.