Starting 05/01/21- EmblemHealth (NY) will offer the EmblemHealth Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)/End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) program.
What will this mean for your patients?
- EmblemHealth team of care managers, social workers, and pharmacists may be in touch with the physician’s office as they coordinate patient care.
- EmblemHealth is going to manage members affected by kidney disease
What will the EmblemHealth CKD/ESRD program do?
- The CKD/ESRD program will provide eligible members with holistic, seamless and, clinically robust wrap around support throughout all stages of their health care journey
What is the purpose of EmblemHealth CKD/ESRD Care Management Program?
- EmblemHealth’s CKD/ESRD program aims to slow the progression of illness and reduce unnecessary utilization. The program seeks to improve condition management and navigation of the healthcare system through a structured approach to person-centered assessment, care planning, and delivery of interventions.
Who will select the patents?
- EmblemHealth will identify members with complex needs and provide them with individualized care management interventions.
How to get in touch with EmblemHealth CKD/ESRD Care Management Program Staff?
- For more information or to make a referral, call us as at 800-447-0768, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.